I am Assistant Professor at the Department of Informatics and Computer Science, Escuela Politécnica Nacional (EPN) in Ecuador. I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science from Universitat Politècnica de València. My research areas of interest are Model-Driven Engineering, Cloud Computing, DevOps, and Empirical Software Engineering. Currently, my research focuses on the continuous delivery of cloud resources based on Model-Driven Engineering and DevOps.
I teach the following undergraduate courses:
- Software Engineering
- Requirement Engineering
- Agile Methodologies
- An interoperable IoT-based approach to support the active and healthy aging of older adults. 2021.
- An IaaS service modeling tool based on a SaaS distribution model. 2021.
- User-centered design of domain-specific languages to model IaaS services. 2021.
- Comparison of conceptual models and their traceability in evolution scenarios. 2015.
- PC Member. 29th International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD 2021). Valencia, Spain. September 8 – 10, 2021.
- PC Member. 43rd International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2021). Madrid, Spain. May 23 – 29, 2021.
- PC Member. II International Conference on Information Systems and Software Technologies (ICI2ST 2021). Quito, Ecuador. March 23 – 25, 2021
- PC Member. XLVI Conferencia Latinoamericana de Informática (CLEI 2020). Cuenca, Ecuador. October 19 -23, 2020.
- PC Member. 1st International Conference on Information Management and Big Data (SIMBig 2020). Lima, Perú. October 1 – 3, 2020.